The best about it: It is made out of fine aroma cacaos from Peru
Product Benefits: Cacao contains theobromine, a molecule responsible for our well-being, but also that facilitates blood circulation and reduces stress.
Usage: To eat directly!
Ingredients: Organic cacao, cacao butter, sugar
Weight: 75 gr
Variety of cocoa: Cocoa Criollo
Production region: Tingo María, Peru
1. Harvest, fermentation and drying of the cacao beans
2. Roasting, which allows, in addition to revealing the flavors, to separate the bean from its shell
3. Grinding, to obtain the cacao liqueur
4. Pressing to separate the cacao to its butter
5. Mix of all the ingredients then refining, to obtain an homogeneous texture
6. Tempering, following the appropriate temperature curve
7. Molding of the bars